Daldalera

Howdy everyone! Thanks for visiting my space! Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or reactions. :) Have a great day!

Lunes, Oktubre 29, 2012

Just to make a note

Staying up and alone so late
Dont know what to think
Reminiscing the day we've met
Fascinated; so never did I blink
I can still feel your touch
Your hug, your smile, your voice
Yet my wandering mind is snatched
By seemingly loud strident noise.

I miss him so much! Even though I just met him once, I feel so attached to him.. But the feeling that I have for that person was spoilt by the noise outside my room.. And then I realized, I should go on with my life. It's over. I must not stuck in this memory forever. I need to wake up from this beautiful dream. Difficult, it is but I have no choice. He's gone. I will never find him again. But it's okay. I know, one day, I'll recover.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento