Daldalera

Howdy everyone! Thanks for visiting my space! Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or reactions. :) Have a great day!

Sabado, Nobyembre 17, 2012

Confused ...


There are many things that I want to say. Things that will remain in my mind. Just because I'm not that confident enough.

Anyway, I passed the interview. I will be undergoing  a training this Monday as a call center agent. Surprise! Am I happy? Of course... yeah I guess. Ano ba yan! Until now I still can't compose myself. I have to be confident, optimistic and independent. I need to change... change the way I face and spend each day of my life. Are you ready? Well, I have to. I already entered this job.Whaaaahh! I'm still hanging. I don't know what to think. I'm used to be a taciturn girl. Grow up! Face the truth that you are no longer a kid. If you will just thinking buts and what ifs, you will not gonna reach the summit of success. You have the potentials, you just don't have the guts.
Awww... See? I'm giving sermons to myself. I know you're gonna say that I'm weird, fool and so on... Don't worry because I agree with you. Actually, I don't really know myself well. Argh! Okay, desist from this verbosity! I'm gonna sleep! Good night Lord! Good night world!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento