Daldalera

Howdy everyone! Thanks for visiting my space! Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or reactions. :) Have a great day!

Lunes, Oktubre 29, 2012

ME AS I SEE ME!


Some people would give reasons why I'm like this or that. They just don't know that; I'm not into socializing not because I want to be called as "cool" but because I'm afraid of rejection. I rarely talk not because I'm a reserve type of girl or I just don't talk nonsense but because I'm afraid of offending others. You see, it's not about what you think or interpret that will define a person's identity. It's what you hear/listen from a person, itself, that made you realize the true attitude/feeling of that person and not just how you judge him/her.
With all these sentiments, allow me to introduce me as I see me. I'm not the type of person who easily express what I feel. In short, I have long temper and self-control. I'm a good friend, a generous cousin and a jolly sister but sometimes, snobbish, war freak and emo. It depends on my mood... but I see to it that I can control my animal instinct as possible. It's not being plastic or what but being aware of the feelings of others. Whatever happens, I always remember that "freedom is limited to what is right."
I believe I know myself well that's why I'm confident to share this. This is me... this is what I see myself.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento