Daldalera

Howdy everyone! Thanks for visiting my space! Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or reactions. :) Have a great day!

Martes, Nobyembre 6, 2012

"In All Fairness!"

"When you give love, you get love too because what goes around comes around." Fair. Just. Unbiased. Call it anything you want. It's just the same anyway. Some would associate this to karma. "If you would do bad to others, they will also do the same for you". If you laugh out loud today, tomorrow you might cry a sea. Sounds bad but that's the way it is. Have you ever felt so happy but tears flow from your eyes? Have you experienced laughing so hard but afterwards you cry without any reason at all? Weird, isn't it? But it just goes to show that all things should be fair. Although I know that life is really not fair. Why do I let myself suffer? To be alone? Why do I allow myself to get hurt? Well, it's because I believe that if you experience happiness, you have to experience pain as well. Those two should go together. That's why I want to bear all the pains now so that at the end of this journey, I will be happy... So that after all these trials, I will wake up smiling to embrace a perfect day! Hmm, sana nga.. Guess I just have to wait and see...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento