Daldalera

Howdy everyone! Thanks for visiting my space! Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or reactions. :) Have a great day!

Biyernes, Nobyembre 2, 2012

"Thy will be done"



Full of restrictions, full of rules... Imposing what to feel, how to react. Yes, I exist, but I'm not sure if I am living. I'm longing for a hand to wipe away my tears... For ears to listen to the voice of soul... a person who understands, cares and loves me. But I am surrounded by opposite people - who care only for themselves - who are judgmental. They don't understand anything because they are just concerned on what they are saying. But this doesn't bother me anymore. I'm already tired... Though I'm still hoping that God will give me the real meaning to my existence. I still dream of magic just like when I was a child. I still want to see Vice Ganda. I still want to exist to see the lives of people - miserable, desperate, struggling, fighting, happy and contented. And maybe someday, i would witness myself doing the same - LIVING.

Maybe also... Maybe this is not the place where God wants me to be happy. Maybe He just wants me to see, to learn and to understand life.

I feel as if I already have no point in living. This life might just be a waste. However, God always knows what will happen. Yes! Just go with it... 'Surrender and follow'... "Thy will be done!"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento